Last week this was the last of the sunshine-y weather. It has been gray since then. I went easy and breezy in a black maxi dress and a chambray button up, cinched with a wide tan belt. I love this look. It is super comfortable and totally put together without really trying. PS-I was STILL hot at work in this!
  My coworker, Shay, wore a pink maxi and pink chucks to work last Tuesday and I loved it. She would NOT let me photograph her for the blog. :(  I told her I would wear one the next day and write  an "inspired by" post about it. 
I added metallic flats, a ribbon tie ON necklace, bangles, and an OLD mustard colored studded purse for a pop of color to complete the look.My purse photographs very yellow, but mustard it is, I promise. On it I have pinned  two of my very favorite pins for some added pizazz. 
No red lips today, my Cover Girl  Outlast lip stain totally has dried out my lips. I dusted a  golden pink blush on my cheeks, added pink/neutral  lip, and some with rose gold shadow with velvety brown eyeliner. I wanted a warm, neutral look. I prefer the red though. My hair was twisted and pinned back the bangs and braided the rest to the side for "boho-chic" kind of vibe.

Outfit Breakdown:
Maxi Dress: Body Central
Chambray shirt: Old Navy
Tan Belt: Wet Seal
Metallic Flats: Wet Seal
Purse: Family Dollar. Not kidding! I was picking up dish detergent and my bag ripped. Got this one from their kid's section. $10. Cute, no?
Jewelry: Dangle Earrings are Forever 21, Studs from Target, Dainty necklace was a gift, Beaded Ribbon Tie Necklace is Old Navy, Bangles are from Tahlia's Imports, Cocktail Ring is Premiere Jewelry via my Mother-In-Law, Mockingjay Pin was a gift from Christin and bought at Walmart, and Peacock pin is from Forever 21, but old.