Last Thursday I was going to wear a black and white polka dot dress that has an accordion pleat skirt, with a mint color cardigan and thin, braided tan belt. I was going to add black opaque tights and black flats and pop myself over to work. Then I couldn't find my tights, the dress had a tear  on the strap(which I've since mended) and my cardigan just looked tired. Do you ever idealize an outfit and once it comes to fruition you just think...Meh?  That was me today. So instead, I went for sequins again. You have to wear what you love! Here's the look:
I wore a teal sequin tank, gray slacks, a black cardigan, and black wedge heels with my vintage Dooney & Bourke bag. I topped it off with some simple hoop earrings, a layered BR beaded necklace with ribbon ties, and a red pout. What do you think? I'm glad I didn't end up wearing black slacks, it would have been too blah. I love this look for work. This shirt catches the light and sparkles like a disco ball!
My shirt matches my personality. Glittery.
Outfit Breakdown
Cardigan: Gap
Tank: Dots (The brand and the store I got it from-in case you aren't familiar with them.)
Slacks: Burlington Coat Factory
Wedges: Payless
Bag: Dooney & Bourke
Jewelry: Hoops are from Glitter, Heart and Key necklace is from Tiffany & Co. Long, layered beaded necklace is from Banana republic, Peacock Bangle is from Forever 21.

Gratuitous Shot of Me Clowning Around: