Do you remember this post featuring my Old Navy midi skirt from back in the fall? Many of you liked the look, but I felt like it wasn't quite right. (I'm also super happy that I stopped doing collages. My posts are much more streamlined now!) I think I was just SO covered up, my boots came up to the hem of the midi length skirt, my shirt was 3/4 sleeves...you get the picture. Anyway, I always knew I'd restyle it, I've actually worn it 3 or 4 times since and didn't like the results, but this time I think it works. I just needed a little more SKIN to work it!
Chill out, I'm not naked or anything you pervs.
Here's the restyle:
I paired the striped Old Navy skirt with my hot pink sequined tank ( I know, sequins during the day AGAIN? I'm such a sucker for sparkles!) I added my multi-color belt from Target, metallic peep toe flats, my star and moon necklace, a cuff, floral earrings, and this GIGANTIC yellow bag. It has a little dangle-y piece that has blue and pink discs that exactly matched my skirt!
A brightly colored bag has been on my thrifting list for awhile! Glad to finally check it off.

DO YOU WANT IT STRAIGHT OR DO YOU WANT IT BROKEN?
(Someone please get that reference!)
So happy with this look. It's bright, it's comfortable because of the flowy skirt and the flats, it's fashionable and the best of all, it's SPARKLY. 
So how do you like my striped skirt, part deux?

ON ME:
TANK: DOTS 
SKIRT: OLD NAVY
FLATS; WET SEAL
BELT: TARGET
EARRINGS: FOREVER 21
BANGLE: GLITTER
NECKLACE: GLITTER
BAG: THRIFTED/GOODWILL