Back in August I came across some simple bronze heels at Goodwill. They had an elastic ankle strap and were from Old Navy. $12, kinda a lot for Goodwill shoes. Plus, My left foot always hurts so when I tried one on it just THROBBED. So, though I really wanted them, the pros out weighed the cons and I passed them up. 
I couldn't stop thinking about those shoes! I'm sure that's happened to ya'll shopping, but thrifting is worse because you don't know if it will be there when you go back. I went back the NEXT DAY after thinking about them all night. They were gone. 
I kept thinking about them.
Last week I made some great tips when I filled in for the valet at the hotel and I decided a trip to Goodwill was in order. Not only did I FINALLY find the perfect denim vest after looking for months, but guess what was back? 
THE SHOES. 
You have to understand. This does NOT happened. IDK if someone bought them and re-donated them or if they were just hidden, but I've been back to that Goodwill at least four times and never seen them.
They are MINE!
And I realize why they were donated. They are painful. I don't care. Shut up feet, YOLO and I needed these shoes!


So. I also got a 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target bag. Mine's a bit different than yours though. I saw all the other bloggers with their totes-you know the one with the zippers down the side? It was still there, but it was WAY HUGE. I'd stuff it full and break my bag. They were out of the mini cross-body totes, and then they had this one, last one left of it's kind. It's like a doctor's bag with one long zipper all the way across and a super long strap so you can pack it over your shoulder. It's still kind of big but the shape is awesome. My only complaint is that I wish it had two zips that met in the middle. When I need something I have to open the whole bag.










You can tell I love this ensemble, I took a million pics! If I remove the vest and add a cardigan or blazer, it becomes perfect for the office! If I switch out the heels for flat brown boots and my convertible back pack and a beanie, perfect for the apple orchard! Add a black leather jacket, black strappy sandals and a sparkly clutch and it's perfect for going out! Truly versatile, especially for a knit teal pencil skirt and a purple Hanes tee.

Vest: Levi's, thrifted via Goodwill
Tee-Shirt: Hanes, Walmart
Knit Pencil Skirt: Jessica Simpson, thrifted via Goodwill
Heels: Old Navy, thrifted via Goodwill
Necklace: Merona, thrifted via Goodwill
Bangle: Dots
Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

*I just realized this is the 2nd pencil skirt/denim combo I've done recently. I think I have an obsession.