I have been on the jogger pants bandwagon for quite some time, however since I'm not a good blogger they've only been documented on instagram. I own three pairs of joggers, these, leopard and giraffe print ones. They are so silky and loose but the tapered leg looks great with heels. They are perfect on muggy days because they float around your body rather than cling.
I paired mine with a thrifted J.Crew tank, H&M coral clutch, gold tassal necklace, pointy toe gold flats, and coral lips and nails. I went old school. MY nails, my lips, and my bag alllllllllll match.
P.S. Miss London took my photos.I think she did a good job!


And guess who made an appearance in my photos? Miss Zoey!

Now for the news. If you follow my instagram, you would know I have a new puppy!



His name is Parker. George and Zoey are unsure about him, and Rain is SUPER excited, but I'm in LOVE. He's some kind of Shepherd mix.
 What's new with you? Puppies? Jogger pants? Discuss.

Top: Thrifted, J.Crew via Goodwill
Pants: Gift from Jessica
Shoes: Dots
Necklace: Purple Peridot
Clutch: H & M