You know, life can get in the way of things you love. Like blogging, I have a new job, plus I'm part time at my old job, two kids, a Hubby, two dogs, two cats. Too much family to numerate. A house to pack up and move (yay!) There are a million reasons not to blog, namely that my DSLR was stolen. 
But now I have two new reason to blog. I have a new camera that my 8 year old can even use on days without a photographer, and my blog was selected for our local news program WCPO's The Grid Blogger Network as a featured blog. A requirement? I have to be actively blogging. Glad to be back folks!
Onto the outfit, I am pretty much living in plaid flannel. With jeans tucked into boots, over leggings with wedge booties, open over thin sweaters. It's warm, it's on trend, and there is an abundance of it in my closet, in stores, and better yet, in thrift stores. 
I've also been considering adding a beauty element to this blog. My most liked IG photos by far are my makeup #motd posts, and I feel like I am getting quite good at doing makeup. I recently learned to curl my hair (I know, I'm almost 30. About damn  time.) 
I've also been experimenting with natural beauty and skin care. I've been toning my face with rose water, oil cleansing with coconut oil, and moisturizing with sweet almond and avocado oils. My face smells amazing! It did react a bit to the new regimen but it's under control now and I must say the texture is great and my break outs are minimal. Anyone interested in that kind of thing?

Flannel: Gap Outler, last year
Orange Sweater: Loft, thrifted at Goodwill
Jeans: Target
Boots: Kmart and they were FREE and if you ask I will tell you how I got 2 pairs of boots free, because it's brilliant.
KY state initial necklace: Etsy
Bag: Michael Kors, swapped.