I am cold. And bored. The white death is upon us. What is a girl to do? I have been stuck inside since Sunday, now it's Tuesday. The roads are fine now. I want to go out and go shopping! But I have a dilemma...I don't want to get dressed. Solution? I didn't.
Okay, I did, but it's an illusion. 
I just threw my eShakti trench over the pajama top and jeans I was already wearing, added a necklace and wedge booties that were right in front of my nose, and carried the same bag I've been carrying all week, Viola, I am dressed in 2 minutes, I look sane and not like I'm in pajamas in winter lol.




 If you're wondering, I was already made up, my ipsy bag came in the mail and I let my 8 year old, London, do my makeup. She's pretty good, isn't she?  :) We learn from youtube videos. I did the lips with the JCat Beauty lip tar wannabe that came in my bag. I don't know if I like it, but I like the color.

Trench Coat: c/o eShakti (old)
Top: Pajamas, gift from one of the guests at the hotel.
Jeans: Merona Boyfriend Jeans from Target
Wedge Heel Booties: FREE from K MArt
Necklace: Purple Peridot
Bag: Michael Kors